Monday, December 12, 2011

Zbrush... over!!! (just about)

Well I finished up my character sheet for the quadurped!






With that, I'm just about done with Zbrush class. Why just about? Our final exam is tomorrow. Not too worried about it, seeing as it's a practical exam and so it pretty much goes over what I've been doing all semester anyways. I don't see why people get so torn up over these things. The ones I remember studying for were our first character modeling class, and leg rigging was on the exam. At that point I had only rigged legs twice... two legs on the same character. And I still don't remember how to do it off the top of my head. So it's that kind of thing I need to study for. But this is pretty much... common sense.

Anyways, ramblings aside. Just a few more classes to finish up with. Need to finish my English script, finish updating my pieces for Art300, and finish my final animatic for storyboards! Then my Christmas break can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment