Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whoaaaaaa

Ok I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty caught up with all the work... and haven't been very dedicated to posting WIPs all the time. That's my bad. I don't have a lot of images on me now... but here's my quadruped sculpt, which is what I have with me at the time.






I've neglected this blog too much... to sum up everything so far... I've finished polypainting both Zbrush sculpts so far. I don't have any images of the biped guy right now. As for projects, I rendered my first pass of the animation. That's right, it's mostly done! That's exciting. I'll see if I can get that up sometime too. I really need to get more images. next on the list is posing my two Zbrush sculpts.

Hard to believe the semester is almost over. Just a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment